We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic as it quickly evolves. However, to serve the needs of you, our patients, we will be available on a limited and appointment only basis Monday through Friday.
In order to practice social distancing, we will schedule only one person at a time for services. Your temperature will be taken with an infrared touch-less thermometer as you enter the office.
Each patient will be required to wear a face covering in all common areas, except in your appointment room during the time of your appointment if necessary.
All office equipment including but not limited to counters, chairs, tables, and doorknobs will be sterilized before and after each patient comes into contact with them.
Many people who become infected with COVID-19, have very minimal symptoms and some may never know that they were infected. For this reason, please stay home if any of the following apply to you:
– You have traveled out of the country or state within the last 30 days
– You have been in contact with someone who was sick in the last 30 days
– You have a fever with symptoms of illness, cold, or flu
– You do not consent to have your temperature taken with a touch-less infrared thermometer.
– You do not consent to wear your face covering in our waiting areas
Below are our newest safety protocols that must be followed to ensure the safest experience as we reopen our doors!
- A face covering must be worn upon entering the facility, only removing it in the treatment room, IF necessary, if advised by your practitioner.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the door and required for entry.
- Temperature will be taken upon arrival and if high, or showing any cold or flu symptoms we will kindly ask you to reschedule.
- Keep in mind all social distancing rules and remain 6 ft apart.
- Only patients that have an appointment will be allowed in the spa, family members or friends will need to wait outside.
- Consent forms must be completed prior to your appointment through the online portal. Please reach out to us if you would like the link resent to you.
- Please bring your own beverage if desired, as we will no longer be providing them at the spa.
- Our vitamin clinic is temporarily closed however, vitamins can be paid for in advance and picked up by appointment only, or mailed to you for a shipping fee of $10.00.
- We will no longer be having patients undress or change into robes for our Esthetician services, so please wear clothing that can easily be altered to expose the area of treatment.
- To limit any grouping between appointments, we ask that if you have questions regarding products, your account, services, or pricing, please email or call us prior to, or after your appointment.
- Our check-in and check-out processes have altered, so we will ask that all services be paid for in advance.
- Patients will now be entering through the front door as usual, but then be escorted by your practitioner after your appointment to the exit at the back of the spa.
- While we are so excited to see your faces again and catch up on the recent months, we are aiming to keep conversations to a minimum during treatments.
Thank you again for your patience while we are transitioning with these new guidelines and taking extra care in making our facility the safest it can be for you!
Please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have and thank you for your support during this time.