B Med Spa offers Organic Spray Tanning! Get that bronze glow in minutes to top of your day of beauty.
Whether it’s a weekend in Vegas or a Beauty Pageant, our team specializes in shading to define a client’s natural assets and hide unwanted fat and cellulite. This trademark process gives clients a tan that is safer and looks better than the real thing!
We use Lavish which is in a base of Organic Aloe Vera Gel. It is odorless, fast drying and paraben free. This triple bronzing solution of 11% DHA gives a great golden brown color and can be manipulated lighter or darker depending on your preferences.
Guide to Sunless Tanning
- Exfoliate the day you tan. This will remove dry and dead skin cells, which will improve and extend your tanning results.
- Moisturize thoroughly, especially any dry areas such as knees and elbows.
- Your skin should be clean and dry with no soap residue to interfere with your tan. Avoid bar soap.
- Shave or wax 24 hours before tanning.
- Apply minimal deodorant/perfumes/make-up or remove before your appointment. Your technician will provide you with face and body wipes.
- Select a dark bathing suit or underwear to wear while being sprayed. Female clients may opt for no tan lines. Also remember to bring dark-colored, loose-fitting clothing and flip-flops to wear home.
After your tan, do not apply deodorant or moisturizing agents for 3-4 hours. Although the likelihood for an allergic reaction is very small, a patch test is recommended for persons who have a known sensitivity to sunless products or their ingredients (including fragrances).
After all sunless treatment’s, wait at least 8 hours before bathing or exercise to allow the DHA bronzer enough time to finish the reaction process. In a hurry? We also offer Lavish Tan EXPRESS, so you only have to wait 3-4 hours to shower past tanning.
Moisturize and gently exfoliate after two days to prolong your tan. We recommend our Tan Extending Lotion for the longest lasting results.